[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question about Polycom presence / BLF with productivity license.

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Thu Apr 21 21:49:27 MSD 2011

Yehavi,

> The buddies worked for me a long time ago.

I can make the buddy part work too, but I don't like that when the other
phone is ringing, the light goes red directly. So the operator does not
know if the extension was online for a while or if it's ringing. That's
why I want to go the attendant way, not the buddy way.

> I suggest a TCPDUMP to see whether the Polycom subscribes to the
watched extensions.

I'm not there yet. I can't even get the attendant/BLF extensions to show
up on the phone screen, so I suppose it does not even try to subscribe.
I suspect I'm missing a step in the configuration.

Michel.