[Freeswitch-users] Polycom TLS

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:01:36 MSD 2011

Hello Brian,

  I am using sslv23.

I've tried the phone today with git from last week and git from today, and
it works mostly ok... Once I lost the registration during the registration
renewal but the debug was not on at that time... I'll continue watching it
next week.

BTW, in version 3.3.1F (both UDP and TLS) it loses BLF after a while - the
BLF does not monitor anymore the line's status. With 3.3.0 and same config
files it works ok.

                                    Regards, __Yehavi: