[Freeswitch-users] Possible Google Voice -> FreeSWITCH directly?

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Apr 20 19:44:38 MSD 2011

I have noticed additional e-mail addresses entered into a GMail account will
show up on GV Phone TAB as a Google Chat lines. In this case, I wonder if an
FS system is hosted on an e-mail server can be used to interact with GV to
place/receive GV calls. If not, then perhaps it is now a good project for FS
developers to find out what protocol/handshake is used by GV to forward an
incoming call to a Google Chat address and create/write a mod_gv to handle
GV calls directly on an FS system. Anyone?

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT.