[Freeswitch-users] Where is mod_spidermonkey_etpan?

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at askinteractive.net
Wed Apr 20 09:10:37 MSD 2011

To Freeswitch developers,

FYI: I am running the latest Git HEAD build (downloaded today) on Windows XP SP3 with Visual C++ 2010 Express.

I am attempting to send an e-mail from inside a javascript file.  Looking on your website I found the example: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_answermachine

This uses: use("etpan");

With the comment: Note: this script uses mod_spidermonkey_etpan which must be compiled and loaded.

My question is where is mod_spidermonkey_etpan ??  I cannot find it anywhere inside the freeswitch directories.

If there is no solution, is there another way you can recommend to send an e-mail from from within a javascript file?  Or even from an XML Dialplan would be OK.

Looking forward to your response.

Andrew Keil