[Freeswitch-users] Port mapping disabled warning in Freeswitch log

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:04:26 MSD 2011

If I set log level to warning, I see in the log many row as:

 [WARNING] switch_nat.c:589 NAT port mapping disabled

My freeswitch is running as: "./freeswitch -nonat"

because it has a public IP and all connected gateways have also a public IP.

To avoid this warning I have removed the parameter "-nonat" but if I do
"show nat_map" in fs_cli I see "0 total.".

I have always started Freeswitch with "-nonat", any advise to solve that?