[Freeswitch-users] Loading xml.so

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:58:42 MSD 2011

Do a gcore to generate a coredump of the process while it is still running. If you load that into gdb and get a backtrace it might show the culprit.

What version are you on? Have you tried the latest got head? If not, it's possible it's a bug that is already fixed.

> freeswitch/mod/xml.so

That sounds wrong. Check your modules.conf.xml file in your config. Is it trying to load a module named xml? (there is no such module, but there is mod_xml_curl, mod_xml_cdr etc

Steve on iPhone