[Freeswitch-users] Loading xml.so

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:30:59 MSD 2011

There is no such thing as what you describe, error messages were not
meant to be paraphrased.
The answer is go to the wiki and follow the instructions to build a
fresh checkout of GIT and try again and if you get the same thing
provide traces of the exact messages.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Roger Castaldo
<roger.castaldo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I have a freshly compiled install of freeswitch that appears to be
> working, but the cpu is sitting at 100% with it doing nothing, no logging
> messages, nothing.  I ran some tests and tried to reload xml to see if there
> was a configuration error and it throws a critical message saying
> "/freeswitch/mod/xml.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory".  I have double checked my configurations and there should not be
> any loading of this that I can see, but the file is missing in the mod
> directory and I cannot seem to find a reference of it in the source.  I am
> not sure if this is where my issue is with the application but I think this
> is a good start, to find out why it was not compiled in and what is using
> the library.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/