[Freeswitch-users] Multi-homed freeswitch want to use internal interface only

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:07:19 MSD 2011

I believe the configuration settings you are looking for would be in the
/conf/vars.xml and /conf/sip_profiles/internal.xml.  Inside here you can
specify the ips to bind the internal sip profile too as well as configure
which ips to bind freeswitch to.  I cannot recall what the settings are
called but the configuration files are quite well documented within them to
point you in the right direction.