[Freeswitch-users] Gateway with dynamic IP address

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:39:25 MSD 2011

Thanks, this was a step in the right direction :-)
Outbound dialing is working but I don't have a ringtone during dialing
and when I answer the phone I don't hear anything. This might be due
to the NAT'ed SPA3102.

2011-04-14 23:35:53.986767 [DEBUG] sofia_glue.c:2971 AUDIO RTP
[sofia/sipinterface_1/sip:trunk at 192.168.1.153:5063] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
port 25902 -> 192.168.1.153 port 16426 codec: 0 ms: 20

Any idea how to fix that?