[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Server Down

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:11:26 MSD 2011

wp_tdmapi_read_msg:1296 User API Error: User Rx Len=1064 < Driver Rx
Len=4150 (hdr=64). User API must increase expected rx length!
freeswitch[6072] general protection rip:2aaab4b3b894 rsp:419fac38 error:0

The 2nd line means freeswitch crashed because it tried to access a piece of
memory that wasn't its own. That is always a bug. It may be related to the
previous line, which suggests that it's a wanpipe problem.

Can you find a coredump anywhere? It'd be called core.6072 (i.e. core.PID)

What version are you running? You should try upgrading if you're on an old
version as it's possible it's something that's already fixed.

-Steve