[Freeswitch-users] Account ACL

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 12 04:20:45 MSD 2011

Fernando,

What is your native language? We have users who are fluent in Spanish,
Brazilian Portugese, and many others. Ask your question in your native
language and someone will be able to help those of us who speak only English
to understand.

That being say, I don't see what you can't set the account code on the B
leg. You can do this:
<action application="export" data="nolocal:accountcode=foo1"/>

However, you still have not told use how you know what value to use. If you
literally need to append "1" to the accountcode you can do something like
this:
<action application="export" data="nolocal:accountcode=${accountcode}1"/>

Be sure to use "nolocal:" so that your A leg accountcode value is not
affected. Try the above and let us know if that does what you need.

-MC