[Freeswitch-users] Account ACL

FERNANDO VILLARROEL fvillarroel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 01:23:51 MSD 2011

Dear.

Yes i need setup b leg with a accountcode different to a leg, like this

a leg = accountcode = foo
b leg = accountcode = foo1

I trying with

 <action application="export" data="accountcode=foo"/>
But in my CDR for inbound and outbound call is equal to foo.

I need setup inbound call with accountcode = foo and outbound call with accountcode = foo1

Regards.