[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Server Down

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 11 21:49:36 MSD 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:32 AM, ovvenkat <ovvenkatesan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> Today, All my IVR are stopped working.
> When I check the freeSwitch it was down.
> I dont know the reason why Its Down.
> How I can find the reason,  why my freeSwitch went down?

You'll need to check logs to track down what happened. I know that sometimes
you'll see lots of log lines in freeswitch.log and then all of a sudden
nothing, so that will help you pinpoint when things went wrong. Possibly
you'll see some log lines with errors or warnings. Or you might see that the
"fsctl shutdown" command was sent to it. (Then you'll need to go hunt down
whoever did that. :)

-MC