[Freeswitch-users] Calling card test

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:50:54 MSD 2011

Hi,
My approach is that all the logic would be in the application and in the
backend(Database).

What I want to understand is which is the best way to run an application
with Freeswitch concerning the performance ofc.
If I was doing this in Asterisk I would try with AGI for example.

Thanks
\Alx

In my understanding inside the application will seat the business logic of
the prepaid. In every step I can play dynamically sound files and in every
step I would save a custom CDR to my Database