[Freeswitch-users] Optimal configuration for compiling on 64-bit platforms

A E [Gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:58:26 MSD 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Giovanni Maruzzelli <gmaruzz at celliax.org>wrote:

> Sorry, I had not understood you were trying to use sparc, I was
> writing as you were using standard Intel.
> No idea how to help with your experimentations.
> -giovanni

No worries :) Well you were still right. Now I'm trying to fight through the
core dump! I only wish this was "experimentation". I have half a rack full
of SunFire V100 and V240 machines and I have to make this work on them as
all intel based machines are too weak and the relatively powerful ones are
already running critical windows software.