[Freeswitch-users] Can someone point me to examples of how to program message-based calls?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Sun Apr 10 11:11:23 MSD 2011

Are you sure it changed? Can't find anything about this in the git commit log recently.

I've never used Erlang myself, but this sounds like you originate a call, without the "ignore_early_media=true" flag. If this is not specified the originate command will return immediately when early media is detected, if you specify this channel variable it will wait for the call to be answered.

/Peter