[Freeswitch-users] how to pass arbitrary headers from A leg to B leg when bridging

Dave Horton dave at dchorton.com
Sun Apr 10 08:29:02 MSD 2011

Is there a way to pass any desired SIP header that I receive on an A leg through to the B leg?  I have looked at sofia_glue.c, and I see either special cases for certain headers being handled (e.g., Alert-Info), or support for only X- or P- custom headers.  I have a specific need to pass the Proxy-Authorization header that I receive on an A leg and have that same header and value contained on the B leg INVITE I generate (I have authentication turned off for this configuration, because I don't want FS generating challenges, I just want it to pass through the relevant headers).

Is this possible without hacking the code?

Dave