[Freeswitch-users] New FreeSWITCH Graphical IVR Released...Testers Needed!

Zac Wolfe zacw at safisystems.com
Fri Apr 8 22:48:23 MSD 2011

Hi all,

We (Safi Systems) have just released version Safi Communication Suite (SCS)
1.5.5.Beta, now with FreeSWITCH support!  You can check out the blog posting
here
<http://blog.safisystems.com/2011/04/08/safi-communications-suite-1-5-5-beta-released-now-with-freeswitch-support/>

The product is actually fairly mature and has been around now for over 2
years.  Up until now, however, Asterisk has been the only (non-commercial)
telephony platform supported.   The FreeSWITCH support should be considered
Alpha at this point and I'd like to appeal to you in the FreeSWITCH
community for feedback and suggestions to help up improve the product.

SCS is free to download and use in commercial and non-commercial capacities.

Downloads are available HERE <http://www.safisystems.com/downloads>

You may find our
screencasts<http://www.safisystems.com/screencasts/?pagemode=screencasts>and
wiki <http://wiki.safisystems.com/display/DOCS/Home> useful in getting
started.  Although some screencasts are still Asterisk-specific, most
concepts will apply to FreeSWITCH as well.  If you still have questions or
issues, our forums <http://www.safisystems.com/forums> are active and are an
excellent resource.

Thanks,
Zac Wolfe