[Freeswitch-users] How to replay an audio when a ' * " (star key) is pressed?

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:37:39 MSD 2011

Hi there,

I would like to play an audio to the channel and then if the callee presses
a ' * ' and the audio would replay immediately from the beginning, how can I
do that?  I am using C#.

Currently I am calling PlayAndGetDigits() and would play an audio.  I am
also subscribing a DTMF event, when I find a DTMF =  ' * '  I would call
this command "uuid_displace " + <unique ID> + " start " + <file name> + "
20" " to play the audio again.  The problem is that it seems like the event
come in after 6 or 7 sec after the callee presses the key.

What am I doing wrong or is there a better way to do this?

Thank you.

Frankie