[Freeswitch-users] Connecting HP 8500 All in One FAX Machine to FS

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Apr 6 18:57:57 MSD 2011

Nice Voip wrote:
> I have got HP 8500 All in One machine, including FAX, now i want to use it
> to send faxes to my VoIP provider through FS, how do i connect it to FS?
How does HP8500 support net-printing FAX? On my Canon ImageClass D480,
Windows users can send fax by printing it to the FAX printer. If your HP8500
does the same thing, perhaps you can write a LUA scripting file do interface
with your HP8500 to do the net-printing FAX.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT.