[Freeswitch-users] FS and Phone are in the same IP

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Apr 6 17:41:12 MSD 2011

Meftah Tayeb wrote:
> if this is a hardphone, how come a pc and a phone can fill in the  same
> network with same ip?
With an FS system hosted on Windows platform, perhaps it is possible to add
a USB2FX dongle with supported software/drivers to make it an extension to
FS. I don't know if one can use the USB2FX dongle provided by MagicJack.

You just gave me an idea. I have an old
http://fobbit.net/voipblaster/index.html VoipBlaster  and IIRC it is
supported by OpenGK(?). Perhaps, I can start to incorporate this old
http://fobbit.net/voipblaster/index.html VoipBlaster  into my Seagate
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar
DockStar . This way, I will have both a hardware phone and FS hosted on a
Seagate
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar
DockStar .

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT.