[Freeswitch-users] xml_curl response for voicemail_inject

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Wed Apr 6 05:17:55 MSD 2011

I'm having the same problem.

I'm returning a complete directory any time it's asked for, but I don't
see FS requesting anything here.

There is a request when it starts playing the message, but when I choose
the forwarding option and enter an extension, I don't see any other
directory requests.

On the console, I get

2011-04-05 21:11:20.271219 [ERR] mod_voicemail.c:2767 Can't find profile
2011-04-05 21:11:20.271219 [ERR] mod_voicemail.c:1550 Failed to Carbon
Copy to
5109

Extension 5109 is the extension I was trying to forward to, and it's in
the same domain as the extension I'm checking voice mail on.

Why is it looking for the profile?  I would expect FS to do a directory
lookup on the extension number that I entered, but that doesn't seem to
be happening.  Any ideas?