[Freeswitch-users] Gateway with dynamic IP address

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Wed Apr 6 00:45:26 MSD 2011

What you wan't to do is to add a user. Then you dial this user, which by then is registered in FreeSWITCH, and it will find the path.

So no gateway in this case, it's when you want to register to an external server, a user is when someone registers to you, and you wan't to be able to dial outside through this.

/Peter