[Freeswitch-users] Gateway ReInvite Problem with a=inactive in SDP

Lars Bobka Lars.Bobka at web.de
Tue Apr 5 12:00:38 MSD 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with ReInvites and bypass-media option.
A call over a gateway comes in. The gateway is a shared line from a broadsoft application server.
The Invite over the gateway shows an a=inactive in the SDP.

v=0
o=BroadWorks 66603944 1 IN IP4 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
s=-
c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0
t=0 0
m=audio 21568 RTP/AVP 8 0 101
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
a=ptime:30
a=fmtp:101 0-15
a=bsoft: 1 image udptl t38
a=inactive

After sending the 200OK over the gateway ang getting an ACK, the broadworks server sends a ReInvite, because of the shared line.
Now the FS should answer the ReInvite with a 200Ok and sendrecv, but the FS sends inactive to the broadworks server and I have no audio
in the call. Only when I hold hold the call and unhold the call, the inactive messages is not given and I have 2way audio.

I try <param name="NDLB-sendrecv-in-session" value="true"/> everywhere (external.xml, internal.xml, user.xml), but I had no luck.
So could you please help me.

Regards Lars