[Freeswitch-users] Demo Service (5000) Press 5 to listen screaming monkeys causes exception from latest Freeswitch build on Windows

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at askinteractive.net
Tue Apr 5 02:21:48 MSD 2011

To Freeswitch developers,

FYI: I am running the latest Git HEAD build (downloaded today) on Windows XP SP3 with Visual C++ 2010 Express.

I am just running through the test services and found an issue with the Demo IVR service (5000) when I press 5 to listen screaming monkeys.  This causes an exception.

Exception: Unhandled exception at 0x0144d92c (mod_enum.dll) in Freeswitchconsole.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xccccccd0.

Since this one of the main demo services I thought it best to report it.

Looking forward to your response.

Andrew Keil