[Freeswitch-users] Recommended SIP IP Wifi Handsets?

Brad Mina brad at tritelcomm.com
Mon Apr 4 20:25:13 MSD 2011

I've had some decent success with a couple Unidata phones. My only qualms
were lack of transfer buttons, which you can get around by using specified
star codes.
http://www.udcsystems.com/product/sq3000.php
I believe the Snom M3 has WiFi support as well, which might be a great
option if these clients are of higher importance.

<http://www.udcsystems.com/product/sq3000.php>As for smartphone sip clients,
I've a strong love for Bria on the iPhone (aside from the battery kill while
letting it background).
cSipSimple on the Android market is very nice, integrates with the OS and
native phone system quite well without such a dramatic hit to the battery as
far as I can tell.