[Freeswitch-users] Build on solaris fails in libs/esl

A E [Gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:03:35 MSD 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Michal Bielicki <
michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de> wrote:

> Will take another day or two, I am a bit overloaded currently and
> automaking stuff is always a PITA :)

No worries :) I am confident that a little time spent between you and
Anthony will get it working, so I'm going by the assumption that eventually
I'll be able to build on Solaris. So I'm moving on to learn other stuff in
FS and design the rest of the platform etc. So another few days is no
biggie.

Thanks