[Freeswitch-users] my info as appearing in conference

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Sep 30 16:31:42 PDT 2010

Hi.  If I use portaudio to go into the freeswitch conference, I get
allzeroes for the number and something like test for the name -- whereas
if I go into an asterisk conference, it gives me the correct information
using the caller id number and name.  So are there some other variables
I need to set or what else is going on here?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici