[Freeswitch-users] Aastra bugs

Jeremy Stricker jstricker at lightnex.com
Thu Sep 30 14:38:25 PDT 2010

Tim,

We've just launched a FS PBX with a mix of Aastra handsets (6757is and
6730is) and Grandstream devices.  We have run into a couple of issues
with BLF.  We were running a build from a couple of months ago that
would turn off the BLF when a second call was received on a handset.  We
attempted to turn off call waiting on the handset and then the BLF would
turn off as soon as the caller went to voicemail for the busy handset.

We updated to the latest git version today because we noticed that there
had been some significant work done on presence over the last few weeks,
and now the BLFs won't turn off even after a call is disconnected.

I will try to dig up some older posts that I thought I ran into while
troubleshooting this issue a couple of weeks ago.  I believe those had
some information from Brian West about problems with Aastra's handling
of presence notifications.

Jeremy