[Freeswitch-users] error on install on os x 10.6.4

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 00:45:48 PDT 2010

Yeah, I have all the prerequisites.

That's just it, I am not sure what else to post because it doesn't
really say much.

I will try the git tree.

Did you check out the scribd site? It will tell you what I did. Of
course, some things were updated since it was posted, so I modified
the instructions to those updates, like 1.0.6, not 1.0.1.

PeterS