[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and mysql

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Tue Sep 28 00:08:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

There is also the possibility to use the xml-handler (e.g. lua),write a  c/c++ module which does fetch the  dialplan/directory. Also it ispossible to call lua as a application and then do some sort of mysql queries.

Another possible way is, that you specify to use LUA for thecontext of a sip profile. Then, if the context would be used, it will just callthe lua script

BR,
Bernhard