[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter dropping call

Troy Anderson freeswitch at tlainvestments.com
Fri Sep 24 14:28:13 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to play around with mod_callcenter.  The wiki is well written and thorough, except that I can't get it to work ;)  Hopefully I'm just missing something simple.

I have it set up with the sample callcenter.conf.xml from a fresh install.

I added this to my default dialplan:

<extension name="callcenter test">
	<condition field="destination_number" expression="^11$" break="on-true">
        <action application="answer"/>
		<action application="playback" data="ivr/ivr-hello.wav"/>
		<action application="callcenter" data="support at default"/>
		<action application="playback" data="misc/error.wav"/>
	</condition>
</extension>

When I dial 11 from a local phone, I hear "hello" and then "error" and in fs_cli, with logging set to 7, there is not one line of output related to callcenter except for the fact that it executed the above extension.  It's as if the callcenter application never got executed.

However, I can add and remove members, tiers, and agents to using callcenter_config.

Is this the correct way to drop a call into a callcenter queue?

Thanks for any help!
Troy