[Freeswitch-users] Enterprise bridge variables vs. regular bridge.

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Sep 24 20:20:12 PDT 2010

Hopefully, but there is a possibility that none of the legs rang.

Here's my scenario -

We ring a group of phones at a customer site, but their Internet connection is down, or the power is
out, or something has happened that takes out all the phones in the group.  Instead of going to
voice mail, we want to redirect the call to a cell phone, or to another destination.

I mostly just need to know if any of the bridges got to a ringing state before the timeout or not.

Thanks!

-Tim