[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_cdr with offline web server

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 10:43:10 PDT 2010

On 24 Sep 2010, at 18:04, Max Clark wrote:

> I've been looking at using mod_xml_cdr posting to a web form.
>
> Question: what happens to freeswitch if the web server goes offline?
> Will calls still process?

Yes ... you'll want to create a directory and define it in the config as 'err-log-dir'
this will log the failed CDRs to an XML file in that directory. You can then, when
the server comes back online, resubmit these manually to your CDR script.

More information, and an example curl script to post your CDR back to your
server after it recovers is at;

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr

Ross