[Freeswitch-users] where to put perl code to add cdr info

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Thu Sep 23 08:41:24 PDT 2010

Why not do it using mod_xml_cdr and posting to a cgi script.  That sure makes it flexible.

-- Darren Wiebe
Sent from my Palm Pre
On 23 Sep 2010 5:36 a.m., covici at ccs.covici.com <covici at ccs.covici.com> wrote:

I would like to  insert the cdr information when the call hangsup,

rather than some kron job or something -- is there a way I can use

hangup_api_hook to execute the perl code, or is this too early for

cdr_csv to have populated the variables?

Thanks.

How do

you spend it?

         John Covici