[Freeswitch-users] Matching plus sign in dialplan Regexp

Milena testeador01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:47:05 PDT 2010

bsd,

You missed a part of my e-mail and also the point on what David is
asking...

>then you can replace the + for 00, check this example:
>http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_XML#Example_4:_Adding_a_prefix

in that example it tells you how to change the number you're bridging to.

in David's example, it will change the caller_id_number.

if you need to change some other variable, then you need to
change caller_id_number to whatever you want to change.

-milena