[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail not to announce extension number

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Sep 22 07:15:14 PDT 2010

Anthony Minessale wrote:

> try ${destination_number}
Sorry and that doesn't seem to work even after I did a shutdown/relaunch FS.
Callers keep hearing the person at extension XXXX is not available ... where
XXXX is the extension that rings when the caller calls my number. If the
callers hear the person at extension XXX-XXX-XXXX is not available ... where
XXX-XXX-XXXX is my number dialed by the caller, they won't know which
extension the incoming call is configured to forward to and all they will
know is the dialed number.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.