[Freeswitch-users] all sip registrations intermittently failing

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Sep 21 14:41:39 PDT 2010

Hi.  Suddenly all sip registrations to sip providers are failing -- it
says its for ping, but manual pings always succeed and so I am quite
confused.  I get warnings about failed registrations, but sometimes they
are up, so I have no idea as to what is happening.  Not sure how to
debug this one.  Should I get rid of the ping parms in the gateways?
This all has worked before, but I have done make current since, so maybe
something broke?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

How do
you spend it?