[Freeswitch-users] Duplicate gateways - how to use multiple user IDs?

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Sep 20 11:39:23 PDT 2010

I used the trace but it never got far enough to dial. I figured out the
problem. The dial plan bridge application line must use the real itsp
name at the end, not the proxy name. It looks ok now. Thanks. Now, om to
why I can't connect dial out to itsp2...

This line:
     <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/a1.sipt.itsp.com/1${default_areacode}$1 at a1.sip.itsp.com"/>

Should be: