[Freeswitch-users] Error : Cannot create thread!

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:25:33 PDT 2010

What's the spec of your machine? Is it 32 or 64 bit? Are you actually using
a 64bit OS?

If you post your spec then we can tell you whether it looks good enough or
what you might want to change... probably better to do it that way because
declaring a 'recommended spec' is rather difficult in practice as everyone's
use of FreeSWITCH is different so peoples requirements vary dramatically
(for instance, how many calls do you get in what, in what period, any
transcoding, how many apps, which apps etc, which is different for everyone
all affect the system load)

-Steve