[Freeswitch-users] [CRIT] sofia_glue.c:743 No RTP ports available!

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Tue Sep 14 08:40:06 PDT 2010

I Checked quickly through the code, on SWITCH_SIG_KILL it does a switch_rtp_kill_socket(). However, if the codecs are renegotiated there might be a leek, where rtp_session is set to NULL, but not destroyed first.

If you have any debug logs you could send I can take a quick look at it later this evening.

/Peter