[Freeswitch-users] How to check user in directory

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 07:05:11 PDT 2010

Or mod_xml_cdr. But regardless of the method, you'll still want to use
sofia_contact at least to see if the user is currently registered.

There'll probably be lower overhead to static XML if you don't need your
dialplan generated dynamically.

It doesn't matter what method is used to serve the user directory -
user_exists and sofia_contact will work with them all.

-Steve