[Freeswitch-users] Siptapi and Freeswitch

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Fri Sep 10 12:09:00 PDT 2010

Update:

I just tried SIPTAPI, and it didn't work here.
SIPTAPI dials to Freeswitch with the same number in the from: and to:
header, e.g.
from:200@
to:200 at ...
In our installation this results in 1 call leg, as either the mailbox is
taking the call or the call in hung up (busy). When SIPTAPI sends the
following REFER message, Freeswitch complains about having only 1 call
leg and doesn't process the REFER request.
2010-09-10 18:25:11.561595 [ERR] sofia.c:5387 Cannot Blind Transfer 1
Legged calls

Anybody has an idea how to overcome this?

Best regards
Peter