[Freeswitch-users] flashing problems

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Thu Sep 9 16:18:34 PDT 2010

On 10 September 2010 08:02, Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com> wrote:
> You have to enable call swapping.
> -<param name="enable-analog-option" value="call-swap"/>
> Add that to the <settings> section of your freetdm.conf.xml

Ignore my other email, I don't have it enabled. I guess this means my
test was flawed.

Is there anywhere this option is documented? The sample config seems to have:

    <!--<param name="enable-analog-option" value="call-swap"/>-->
    <!--<param name="enable-analog-option" value="3-way"/>-->

What is the different between these two options?

Does it hurt to set it globally (as per default), or does this mean
flash is active for ports connected to my telephone provider too? I
only want it enabled on ports that my telephones are connected too.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>