[Freeswitch-users] outgoing callerid freetdm TDM400

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Sep 8 23:43:06 PDT 2010

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:17:31 +1000, Brian May
<brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> On 8 September 2010 21:16, François Legal <devel at thom.fr.eu.org> wrote:
>> I know I should not say that ..., but this should not be a problem.
>> This patch does a lot of things to freetdm (it also contains the MWI
>> feature for analog phones, plus a modification in mod_voicemail to allow
>> message notifications be sent to freetdm (look at JIRA OPENZAP-101 for
>> information on how this work).
>
> What is the minimum I need to patch just to get callerid working?
>
> Other stuff like MWI is nice, but until it gets integrated into git, I
> just want to test caller id for now.

I understand that, but unfortunately, these are features I use, so when
using git diff, I get all the modifications that I made. That implies
having the MWI feature, and the remote hangup detection.

Anyway, the patch you applied should just work for CID. The rejected
hunks are either cosmetic (the first one) either you'll miss an MWI
event sent to freetdm in one case. This should however not prevent you
from building freetdm, and trying the CID feature. As I told Moises, I'm
trying to update to latest git to provide a patch to the up to date
freetdm. If I have some time, I'll try to make separate patch files for
each feature.

François