[Freeswitch-users] outgoing callerid freetdm TDM400

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Sep 8 07:41:31 PDT 2010

Then I'll manage to have this done.

Could you also please take a look at "[Freeswitch-users] problem trying
to make analog calls from freetdm channel to another freetdm channel"
topic.

It is a problem I kind of had when upgrading to latest trunk befoe
providing my latest patch for remote hangup detection (OPENZAP-123).

It seems the FTDM_CHANNEL_OUTBOUND never get set when creating an
outbound channel of analog type.

François