[Freeswitch-users] outgoing callerid freetdm TDM400

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 07:22:59 PDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Brian May
<brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>wrote:

> On 8 September 2010 11:21, Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Pastebin a debug log for a call. Also, before placing the call, create
> the
> > directory /var/log/freetdm and then execute this in FreeSWITCH CLI:
> > ftdm trace /var/log/freetdm/test <span> <chan>
>
> Hopefully I got this right ;-)
>
> <http://pastebin.com/dEXkkNaK>
>
> To me everything looks good in this listing.
>
> Not sure what I can do with the freetdm trace files...

The trace is a raw audio trace. Send me the files, or better yet, put them
in a public ftp or http server where I can download them.

You can find the files at the directory you created /var/log/freetdm

Make sure you put files for a single call attempt (incoming and outgoing) so
I can try to make sense out of them.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | NEW 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R
9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com