[Freeswitch-users] problem trying to make analog calls from freetdm channel to another freetdm channel

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Sep 8 04:20:59 PDT 2010

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 04:26:54 -0400, covici at ccs.covici.com wrote:
> Hi.  I am trying to use freetdm channels on an X400p Digium card with
> one fxs and one fxo card to make dcalls using the fxs through the fxo.
>
> I get this strange message:
>
> 2010-09-08 04:11:15.705818 [CRIT] ftdm_io.c:2162 Call place, but
> outbound flag not set
>
> The complete log is at
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13838
>
> Any assistance would be appreciated.

Well I noticed some weeks ago that the outbound flag did not get set
anymore for outgoing calls, and this made some patch of mine (remote
hangup detection by polarity inversion) stop working. At the time, I did
not take time to check why and when this had been removed. Maybe Moises
can tell ?

François