[Freeswitch-users] outgoing callerid freetdm TDM400

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Sep 8 04:16:09 PDT 2010

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 20:58:11 +1000, Brian May
<brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> On 8 September 2010 20:45, François Legal <devel at thom.fr.eu.org> wrote:
>> No, it's not included. The patch is attached to this JIRA bug report.
>> Go to jira.freeswitch.org, then find the freetdm section, and look for
>> open/in progress issues. You'll find one which is tagged OPENZAP-100.
>> Then  inside this one, there is a file patch-mwi1.txt attached. It
>> should be the one to go.
>> Patch your freetdm source tree with this file, then rebuild mod_freetdm
>> and install the lib in your freeswitch setup.
>> You then have to add the lines modem_type = FSK_V23_FORWARD_MODE1 (or
>> the modulation type that best fits your setup) in freetdm.conf, and you
>> should be good to go. Or at least try.
>
> Doesn't seem to apply cleanly :-(

I know I should not say that ..., but this should not be a problem.
This patch does a lot of things to freetdm (it also contains the MWI
feature for analog phones, plus a modification in mod_voicemail to allow
message notifications be sent to freetdm (look at JIRA OPENZAP-101 for
information on how this work).

Anyway, it should be worth a try like this.

François