[Freeswitch-users] outgoing callerid freetdm TDM400

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:21:57 PDT 2010

Should work.

Pastebin a debug log for a call. Also, before placing the call, create the
directory /var/log/freetdm and then execute this in FreeSWITCH CLI:

ftdm trace /var/log/freetdm/test <span> <chan>

Where <span> <chan> are the number of span and channel's where the call will
come in/out.

After the call, do:

ftdm notrace <span>

Join the #openzap channel in IRC if you need assistance with this.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | NEW 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R
9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com